YOUNGSIX TELLS DAVIDO, I, WIZKID AND OLAMIDE BLEW BEFORE YOU.



 YOUNGSIX TELLS DAVIDO,  I, WIZKID AND OLAMIDE BLEW BEFORE YOU. 

  The Nigeria hip-hop singer, based in the 

United State of America Onome 

Onokohwomo popularly known as Youngsix 

has come out to clear Davido of his list of 

younge star to hit the stardom of the Nigeria 

Music industry back in those days for not 

including him in the list.

      Recently Davido asserted that him and 

Wizkid were the first young star to hit the 

stardom of the Nigeria Music industry, he 

said, I am excited to see new artists like 

Burna boy, Rema, Fireboy, Ashake and 

Mayorkum dominating the music industry 

today.

  You may want to 👇

     STREAM "NO GO BACK" BY STEADY

    

  Reacting Via a video message shared 

online Youngsix came out to say, him, 

Wizkid 

and Olamide got the fame achievement 

bqefore Davido. He said; Davido, David how 

many times i call you, you know i got 

nothing but love for you, my boy. let's get it 

straight here, it was me, Wizkid and 

Olamide 

before you. We were the youngins of that 

time, "you want to skip me of my legacy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments